OUR CABINET DOOR MANUFACTURING PROCESS
(or How We Make Beautiful, Durable Cabinet Doors)
Every cabinet door we make is handcrafted by master craftsmen.
- Our doors are sanded with progressive machine sanding.
- They are then hand sanded with #220 grit sandpaper to assure the best possible finishing surface.
- Stain is applied to bring out the hidden beauty of the wood grain.
- Steps are taken to ensure that the stain is sprayed evenly on all sides.
- The doors are sealed with a clear, penetrating, baked on catalyzed varnish to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
- Fronts and backs are hand sanded to provide a smooth surface for the top coat.
- The clear topcoat is hand sprayed on all surfaces.
- Each item is packaged in foam wrap to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.